Side effects after receiving a DEFECTIVE HIP IMPLANT?
You may be entitled to a CASH SETTLEMENT
Several hip replacement models linked to defects leading to pain, recalls and additional surgery
There are a growing number of hip implant models associated with defects. These defects may lead to serious side effects including:
- Joint Failure or Dislocation
- Popping and Grinding
- Premature revision surgery
- Pain and Swelling
- Elevated levels of Chromium and Cobalt in the blood
- Pseudotumors and/or tissue necrosis
Manufacturers and hip implant models associated with defects include:
- DePuy ASR: RECALLED
- Zimmer Durom Hip Cup: RECALLED
- Stryker Trident Acetabular PSL Cup: RECALLED
- Stryker Trident Hemispherical Cup: RECALLED
- Wright Medical Profemur Z Stem: NOT RECALLED
- DePuy Pinnacle: NOT RECALLED
- Stryker Rejuvenate RECALLED
DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Systems RECALLED After A High Rate Of Repeated Surgeries
DePuy Orthopaedics metal hip implants have had a higher than expected failure rate, leading to pain and additional surgeries. About 93,000 of the company’s ASR XL Acetabular System and the ASR Hip Resurfacing Systems have been surgically implanted worldwide. DePuy is a division of Johnson & Johnson.
The hip implants have been associated with:
- Sensitivity To The Metal
- Loosening Of Parts
Protect your rights. Get compensated for your injuries.
If you or a loved one have experienced serious injuries or required additional surgery after hip replacement surgery, you may be entitled to compensation. Complete our Quick Case Review and receive a FREE case evaluation.